Prep. Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 3 hours
2 large eggs, separated
¼ cup coconut sugar
½ tsp. vanilla extract
¼ cup melted coconut oil
½ cup organic unsweetened gluten-free or regular shredded coconut
½ cup gluten-free or regular oats
1 cup full-fat organic coconut milk
2 Tbsp. white chocolate chips
1. Spray your crock with nonstick spray.
2. Beat the egg whites with a hand mixer on high for 2–3 minutes until stiff peaks form.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the yolks with the sugar. Add the vanilla extract, coconut oil, coconut, and oats until thoroughly combined.
4. Slowly add the coconut milk. Gently fold in the egg whites until combined.
5. Pour the mixture into your crock.
6. Place paper towels over the top of the slow cooker opening and secure with the lid.
7. Cook on Low for 2–3 hours.
8. Top with the white chocolate chips and add a little extra shredded coconut, if desired.
Makes 4 servings. Each serving contains: