Prep. Time: 10 minutes Cooking Time: 1½ hours
15-oz. can of dark sweet cherries with juice
3.4-oz. box of cheesecake instant pudding mix
12 double-stuff chocolate sandwich cookies, broken (I just use my hands)
4 Tbsp. butter, melted
1. Spray the crock with nonstick spray.
2. Pour the cherries in the crock. Add 4 tablespoons of the instant pudding and stir it in.
3. In a bowl, combine the broken cookies and the butter. Stir until well mixed.
4. Add the rest of the dry pudding mix to the cookie mixture. Spoon the mixture evenly on top of the fruit.
5. Cover and cook on High for 1½ hours.
Serve warm with whipped cream.
Makes 4 servings. Before adding whipped cream, each serving contains: